Sunday, November 16, 2008

marcusleatherdale.com

"The medium is the message", according to Marshal McLuan (deceased Media Expert; professor).
Still Marcus Leatherdale, a Canadian (many of our comedians come from Canada), travels the world and has great "off road" photos of India. He even rents his exclusive 1920's bungaloe. He speaks on www.culturecatch.com. Its on the futuristic Adobe Media Player archives (you can download it: mac or pc. His use of words is powerful and I love "hidden identities" I would have never known it was Jody Foster. Once we get past: hair, clothes, makeup and glamor--all that is left is heart and personal passion and style.

I am a culture, Class A, junkie and serial arts promoter and lover. Read my posts about everything about "life of the mind" in my www.twitter.com/cantubury.

His fantastic site is striking, and is not flash. Amazing!!

1 comment:

marcus Leatherdale said...

Thank you for your interest in my work and life...Marcus Leatherdale